These are for information purposes. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me by phone or email!
Buyer Advisory – this document provides helpful information for buyers. It includes links to websites which provide information about buying property in Arizona. Here you can find out what all of the terminology REALTORs use means. What IS Title Insurance? Where to I find out information about Sex Offenders in the neighborhood? What do I need to know about buying a house with a Septic Tank?
Lead Based Paint – If you are buying a house built in 1978 or earlier, this is a pamphlet with what you need to know. What safety precautions do I need to take? Is it safe for my children? Read this document provided by the EPA and HUD. It’s a great resource. You will also be required to sign a lead based paint disclosure with your real estate contracts and addendums.
Pool Safety Notice – Pools can be great fun! But, what do you need to know about buying a house with a pool? Take a look at this document. It discusses the laws in the State of Arizona. However, each municipality may have their own additional restrictions. Know the law and keep your kids safe!
School District Boundary Maps - Here I have posted links to maps for several Phoenix area school districts. Boundaries do change from time to time, so be sure to check with the district to be sure.
- Madison School District
- Washington School District
- Glendale Union High School District
- Phoenix Union High School District
- Creighton School District
- Paradise Valley Unified School District
- Scottsdale Unified School District - Elementary
- Scottsdale Unified School District - High School
- Other Phoenix Area Schools can be found at: http://phoenix.gov/EDUCATION/districtsaz.html